Nowhere do you get a more thoughtful and complete overview of the most important digital book publishing industry trends for 2012 and 2013 than at the Digital Book World Conference + Expo. In this collection of presentations from the conference you'll learn about publisher attitudes toward digital transition; how publishing CEOs view the industry; the state of play when it comes to the roller coaster that is ebook pricing; the astounding growth of children's digital reading; what authors think of publishers, agents, ebooks, self-publishing platforms and more; and, maybe most importantly, how consumers discover and buy ebooks.
- A CEO’s View of the Future Redux: Lessons Learned, Future Forecasts
- Publishing Industry Forecast: Results of the 2012 Publishing Executive Survey
- eBook Pricing: State of Play and Analysis
- The ABC’s of Kids & Ebooks: New Data and Research on the Children’s Book Market
- Author’s View of the Industry
- Consumer Attitudes and Trends: A look at book and ebook consumer buying behaviors today